.SCDOC file fails to import in standalone FLUENT meshing when user has alternate license for SpaceClaim. Unable to start CAD System. Error: Error in CAD Import Error Object: #f Error: Error occurred during import. Error Object: #f Error: Importing the selected file could not be completed. Check to make sure that the selected file format is supported. In addition, check to make sure the CAD Readers are properly configured for the format using the CAD Configuration utility. Error Object: #f
March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
This error is caused while importing a .scdoc file into Fluent Meshing when the software tries to launch SpaceClaim in the background to run the translator and fails. Ensure that the alternate license preferene is set and saved in SpaceClaim. You can do this by checkibng “Set as alternative license prefernece” during the start up of spaceclaim if alternate license box pops up. Then set ANSYSCL_BIND_TO_LOOPBACK=1 in the system variable and then retry import of .scdoc into Fluent Meshing.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?