Remote job submitted from Mechanical to RSM 18.0 integrated with LSF, Mechanical GUI and Job Monitor closed after job is submitted and running. After some time (a few hours or days), reopen his WB project found many below errors in Job Monitor: External operation: ‘queryStatus’ has failed. This may or may not become a fatal error Problem during Status. The parser was unable to parse the output and did not output the variable: RSM_HPC_OUTPUT_STATUS. Error: Job
is not found … Status Failed Problem during Status. The parser was unable to parse the output and did not output the variable: RSM_HPC_OUTPUT_STATUS. Error: Job is not found
June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
Check and apply the fix in Solution # 2048581 first. Workarounds: #1: Increase CLEAN_PERIOD in lsb.params (the default period is 1 hour) to long enough time (e.g. 1 or some days), make sure when WB project and Mechanical is reopened, RSM client can find LSF job status (e.g. DONE or RUNNING) Or #2: Keep 18.0 Mechanical GUI open while the RSM > LSF job is running. Or #3: Upgrade to R18.1, open the standalone “RSM Job Monitoring 18.1” on client (Start > ANSYS 18.1 > Remote Solve Manager), select the running job and click the “Enabling Live Job Monitoring” button to enable real-time fresh mode. Keep “RSM Job Monitoring” open while RSM job is running. Workbench and Mechanical can be closed.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?