Tagged: Ansys Discovery
August 24, 2023 at 12:32 pmFAQParticipant
Please find attached the What’s New PDFs for previous versions of Ansys Discovery.
Release notes documentation links for the same are provided below:
Release 2023 R1 – January 2023
Release 2022 R2 – July 2022
Release 2022 R1 – January 2022
Release 2021 R2 – July 2021
Release 2021 R1 – January 2021
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Discovery Downloads
- Linking script to Add-in in SpaceClaim
- Top 5 New Features in Ansys Discovery 2023 R2
- Discovery 2020 R2 update – Webinar recording
- What’s New in Discovery 2022 R1
- What’s New in Discovery 2022 R2
- Discovery SpaceClaim – Scripting examples
- List of Compatible Discovery / Discovery Live graphics cards -GPU
- What simulation technology does Ansys Discovery use in Explore mode?
- Discovery 2021 R2 Capabilities chart – Explore Mode and Refine Mode