Question: When I try to import a Solidworks file into SpaceClaim 17.1 I get an error: Failover feature ‘Geometry Interface for Solidworks’ specified in license preferences is not available Feature specified is pisolwor But SpaceClaim should not need pisolwor to import a Solidworks file.
June 5, 2023 at 7:06 amFAQParticipant
Answer: You need to set an option in SpaceClaim: “Always use SpaceClaim’s reader when possible” Do this as follows: Start SpaceClaim Select File > SapceClaim Options, select File Options >Workbench and select “Always use SpaceClaim’s reader when possible” This was found in 17.1 but applies to all versions.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?