Question : What should I do if I get the error below when starting freshly installed ANSYS Mechanical APDL 19.1 ? *** FATAL *** Invalid language value= en-us (specified language directory does not exist)
April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
Answer: Verify that the checksum for ANSYS 19.1 installation files matches the checksum value posted on ANSYS customer portal. Check if the following directory exists C:Program FilesANSYS Incv191ansysguien-us If it does not then it is likely that an older version such as version 9.20 of your 7-zip program is installed on the computer interfering with successful extraction of files. 1. Please uninstall ANSYS 19.1 using right click and run as administrator on Uninstall ANSYS 19.1 2. Please also uninstall the older version of your 7-zip program 3. Reinstall ANSYS 19.1 and verify the folder “en-us” mentioned above now exists.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.