Question: What should I do if ANSYS Workbench and ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler stopped working on my computer? I have tried reinstalling but even the reinstall does not work and hangs.
March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
Answer: Please check Windows Control Panel if .NET 4.8 got installed while .NET 4.6.2 is not shown in the list of installed programs. .NET 4.8 may have overwritten .NET 4.6.2 libraries which may have caused this issue. Resolution: First carefully note down the .NET 4.8 sub version and installation date. Use online search to have .NET 4.8 standalone installation file ready. Then uninstall .NET 4.8 and install .NET 4.6.2 from Prerequisites of ANSYS. Install ANSYS version. Note: The issue may come back if .NET 4.8 is installed again.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?