Question : What can I do if ANSYS Mechanical stalls at end of solve at “Resuming CAERep…” The solver appears to be working well until “Writing Results File”, but just before completing the process, “Resuming CAERep…”, Mechanical stalls and disappears, and cannot get any results for Solution. There is no Error in the solve.out file.
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
Answer: Please try saving the project to a folder path with only characters in current locale. If possible entirely English and simple path such as C:temp and use a short name for Workbench project such as myproject.wbpj Solve again and see if the issue is resolved. Also, as an interim workaround to salvage results already available, you can save the project to c:temp then copy results manually from _Projectscratch folder where Workbench project was saved into say c:tempmyresults and manually read the results in to ANSYS Mechanical.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
- Importing Zuken into ANSYS
- License Reporting in ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS License Manager: Configuring Firewall Exceptions on Windows