Question: License manager 2020R1 not starting with dongle license, ANSYS License Management Center may not be ‘seeing’ the dongle hostid
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
Answer: First perform these 2 steps prior to installing the update. 1) Copy the lmutil.exe from unzipped of C:Program FilesANSYS IncShared Filesbinwinx64driversflexnet11_16_4_0.zip 2) Move the lmutil.exe to replace the one in C:Program FilesANSYS IncShared FilesLicensingwinx64 (assuming you installed ANSYS License Manager in default location) You may now update the dongle drivers to 2020R1 as listed in the ANSYS Inc Licensing Guide documentation.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?