Question: After installing v190 and configuring to work with our cluster, I get the following error in the RSM Job Report: Querying cluster queues failed; ApplicationName=’bqueues’,CommandLine=’-w’,CurrentDirectory=”,NativeError= Cannot find the file specified.
April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
Answer: The issue is RSM is unable to find the “bqueues” command in the environment. Please try exporting the path variable that includes the cluster binaries in the /ansys_inc/v190/RSM/Config/tools/Linux/rsm_env_profile file. something like: export PATH=$PATH:/path/to/lsf/bin Then restart the RSM Launcher service, and try the submission again. This file will be sourced for each job submission, thus adding the cluster binaries to the search path.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?