March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
choosing “BLOCS 20” in POLYMAN does not seem to have any effect on the POLYFLOW solver. In POLYFLOW V3.10.0, the default is ‘BLOCS 60’ for Windows and Linux because the Intel processor performs better with large blocks in BLAS3. If the user sets ‘BLOCS 20’ in POLYMAN, POLYFLOW still uses ‘BLOCS 60’; indeed POLYMAN considers that ‘BLOCS 20’ is the default (it is actually suitable for other platforms) and discards the change. Simple workaround: the user should set ‘BLOCS 21’, ‘BLOCS 19’ or anything else close to 20 but different from 20.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?