POLYFLOW: While trying to use a CSV file, the computation does not proceed saying â€œPlease modify access rights or location of the files and rerun Polyflow
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
This typically happens when you try to select a CSV file in POLYDATA by browsing to some other location (other than the Inputs folder) where CSV file is located. In order to circumvent this, -While running simulations in Workbench, before opening POLYDATA, import the CSV file by right clicking on â€œSetupâ€ cell, select â€œImport any fileâ€, browse to the folder where CSV file is located and select it. -While running in POLYMAN, before opening POLYDATA, import the CSV file by going to â€œFile > Import > CSV fileâ€, browse to the folder where CSV file is located and select it. Thus once the CSV file is imported, it gets copied into the corresponding Inputs folder. Then in POLYDATA while trying to select CSV file, you can simply go to Inputs folder and select the CSV file.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?