March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
One of the following symptoms is sometimes observed: – The thickness suddenly increases – The sheet folds – During inflation, a sudden snap-back is observed and so on, the above list not being exhaustive. When using the KBKZ model for blow molding and thermoforming, it is good to remember that the extra-stress tensor components are evaluated by means of a decoupled and explicit scheme. This may cause possible numerical instabilities. For example, this can lead to an overestimation of the stress build-up in the material leading to a possible snap-back. Sometimes, the properties in the model are weakening. The following remedies can be considered: – Remove the contribution of the largest relaxation time as it usually has not the time to develop – Replace the contribution of the smallest relaxation time with a Newtonian counterpart since it usually develops quite fast and may actually be characterized by a time constant smaller than the time step used for the time-marching scheme.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?