March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
This message usually appears when the number of constraints is large compared to the number of variables of the problem. It also happens when a very large flow simulation is defined. The solution consists of forcing POLYFLOW to allocate larger tables for the constraints. This can be done by using the keyword MCONTR 20 in a .p3rc file If running in POLYMAN, select the simulation and click on Tools > Options > Polyflow. In the box that appears, under â€œModify .p3rc configuration fileâ€, add the keyword MCONTR 20 If running in Workbench environment, right click on Solution cell and click on Preferences > Polyflow. In the box that appears, under â€œModify .p3rc configuration fileâ€, add the keyword MCONTR 20 If running simulations in standalone mode, then create a .p3rc file containing the keyword MCONTR 20 and launch the POLYFLOW calculation with the command polyflow â€“s .p3rc
output.lst If the trouble persists, the argument of MCONTR should be increased (up to 30, 40…or beyond)
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?