POLYDATA: Error messages at the end of the session: “Error during opening of a temporary file.”, “Sub-tree copy has failed!”
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
At the end of a POLYDATA session, the following error messages are generated: ***WARNING*** from *COPTRE* Error during opening of a temporary file. ***FATAL ERROR*** from *CRVOLU* Sub-tree copy has failed ! Subsequently, the POLYDATA session is aborted and the data file is not properly generated. One of the following causes may possibly explain the trouble: – Pathname too long (the most probable cause) – Disk full (or nearly full) – Unsufficient access rights
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?