PExprt and PEmag error: ERROR: ‘pexprt’ License checkout failure Unable to connect to or start local server
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
The following may resolve the issue you are encountering. 1) Check if you have ‘ansyscl.exe’ file located in C:Program FilesAnsysEMShared FilesLicensingwinx64 2) If you do not have ansyscl.exe file located at the above location, copy ansyscl.exe file from C:Program FilesAnsysEMAnsysEM20.2Win64licensingclientwinx64 to C:Program FilesAnsysEMShared FilesLicensingwinx64.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?