Parametric sweep exits with error message: Parametric setup1- Invalid solution selection for goal calculation: No solution data
May 25, 2023 at 7:29 amSolutionParticipant
This error message indicates that the entry in Calculation Tab of parametric sweep setup can not be evaluated for some reason. Usually that happen after the user modifies the setup without checking how the modifications affect the parametric sweep options. For example, the user changed the Analysis setup frequency without changing Parametric sweep options. Figure 1 illustrates this case. Note, the red cross sign next to the entries to indicate the mismatch. To fix this issue, it is necessary to delete entries in the Calculation Tab or change the Calculation Range to match the Analysis Setup. To resolve the error, it is necessary to check that all the entries Calculation Tab of parametric sweep exist in the design, and that the calculation ranges match the design options. The most frequent settings to check are in Analysis setup and Infinite Sphere Setup.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Cloud Computing from Electronics Desktop
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part V
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part II
- Electric Motor Design Using Ansys Motor-CAD – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part I
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Motor Design Based on Electromagnetic and CFD Coupling
- Wireless Power Transfer – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part III
- How I can export an equivalent circuit of a Q3D model?
- Install Electromagnetics RSM on the Windows Platform
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.