Tagged: 19.2, cfx, fluid-dynamics, General, Heat Transfer and Radiation, Monte Carlo
March 17, 2023 at 8:59 amFAQParticipant
This error does occur when radiation history tracking fails i.e. in the non-overlapping part of GGI interface. Previous versions before 18.0 only accidentally worked and those tracks were actually being lost. A sanity check was added in 18.0, which results in this error message when a track hits a non-overlap face. Fixed in 19.3. Full error message: +——————————————————————–+ | ERROR #001100279 has occurred in subroutine ErrAction. | | Message: | | Stopped in routine WALK | | | | | | | | | | | +——————————————————————–+
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Simulating Battery Pack Cooling System Using Ansys Fluent
- Thermal Analysis of a Radiator Using Ansys Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent Student: Conjugate Heat Transfer in a Heat Sink
- How do I determine if I must consider natural or forced convection?
- How much number of faces per cluster value should be used for S2S radiation model in ANSYS Fluent?
- What are the TUI commands to enable / disable Shell Conduction?
- ANSYS Fluent: Overview of the Mapped Interface Technique for CHT Simulations (18.2)
- Plate Heat Exchanger Solver Setup in ANSYS Student – Part 1
- Tips for resolving unphysical temperatures and poor convergence with CHT cases.
- ANSYS Fluent: Heat transfer in a Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger – Part 1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.