Missing Ribbon and Menu When I open Fluent, both Ribbon and blue File Menu that usually sits above it are missing. How can I bring these back?
March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
A past solution to this issue is the following: 1.shut down Fluent 2.Rename the C:Usersyourname.cxlayout.ini file and C:Usersyourname.fluentconf folder (if it exists). (Use any name so that FLuent will be forced to generate new versions of these files when it restarts.) 3.Restart Fluent This should reset the Fluent GUI window layout and Fluent configuration back to their default states. Then the ribbon toolbar and tab should show up again. Most likely something either in the %USERPROFILE%.cxlayout.ini file or %USERPROFILE%.fluentconf folder got corrupted.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?