Menu items for ANSYS Workbench aren’t created correctly in the Pro/E menu and appear as follows: PI_MENU_START_APP PI_MENU_START_APP2 PI_MENU_APP_HELP PI_MENU_ABOUT_PLUGIN Workbench starts when selecting PI_MENU_START_APP, but how can I get the correct names to appear in the menu?
March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
Registering the plugin should allow the names to appear correctly in the Pro/E menu. From the Windows command prompt, change directory to â€œC:Program FilesAnsys Incv100AISOLCAD IntegrationProEintelâ€ and type the following command: regsvr32 Pro2001PlugInU.dll A new window should open saying that the plug-in was successfully registered. Reopen Pro/E and the names should appear correctly in the menu.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?