LSDYNA is asking another license for solving and not doing license sharing in Workbench. Though I have Ansys LSDYNA (Bundle) license available which is capable of doing Pre/Post and Solving both.
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
This happens when user has these two Environment variables set for Ansys Elastic licensing. ANSYSLI_ELASTIC=1 and ANSYSLI_LCP=1 LS-DYNA being built with the older license library, it does not “know” to use ANSYSLI_ELASTIC to connect to the ansyscl handler started in the background and, instead, requires ANYSLI_LCP which starts ansysli_client handler in the background. Without ANSYSLI_LCP LS-DYNA connects to the server 2325 port and does the license sharing as expected. set ANSYSLI_LCP to 0 and LSDYNA will use single license of Ansys LSDYNA to run Pre/Post and Solver in Workbench.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
- Importing Zuken into ANSYS
- License Reporting in ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS License Manager: Configuring Firewall Exceptions on Windows
- Question: What should I do if ANSYS Sherlock 2020 R1 shows ERROR: String index out of range: -1?