June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
This error is mainly faced by ANSYS Electronics (Ansoft) users. If you are seeing this error, check these; 1. TECS date of installed ANSYS Electronics license is up to date to support the version of ANSYS Electronics (Ansoft) used. 2. ANSYS License Manager is updated to support the version of ANSYS Electronics (Ansoft) used. 3. Ansoft license (ansoftd.lic) is properly installed. It should use ansyslmd in place of ansoftd as shown in the example below. #SERVER licenseservername 12ab34cd56ef SERVER licenseservername 12ab34cd56ef 1055 #VENDOR ansoftd VENDOR ansyslmd USE_SERVER
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?