March 17, 2023 at 1:11 pmFAQParticipant
•Release 21.1 is using FNP version 188.8.131.52 •The issue is FNP will incorrectly fail with a message that you ran out of file descriptors even though you didn’t run out of them. • On Linux this issue happens when the • Username in checkout request is > 20 characters • hostname or display name (of client sending the checkout request) is greater than 32 characters • On Windows it will only be seen when the number of active connections reach somewhere around 50-60k (without any restart of server) •Release 21.2 is using FNP version 184.108.40.206 where the above issue is fixed •The changes are only in ansyslmd, lmgrd To solve this issue, please download the attachments and extract. They include the ansyslmd and lmgrd files. Please backup the current copies in your existing license manager installation and then replace with the new version. The files are located in these directories. ..Shared FilesLicensingwinx64 – for Windows ../shared_files/licensing/linx64 – for Linux
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.