Tagged: 12, BladeModeler, fluid-dynamics, General
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
SYMPTOM: When using the VistaCCD component of BladeGen, the choke flow calculation of the maximum mass flow, used in calculating how close the annulus is to choke, is incorrect. This will only significantly affect cases in which the annulus is close to choke, rather than the more common case of the inducer being close to choke. PROBLEM: This is due to the blockage factor being taken into account twice in the maximum mass flow calculation. WORKAROUND: The parameter m/mch_a (mass flow over annulus choking flow) shown in the CCD results needs to be multiplied by a factor of 0.97363. FIXED IN: ANSYS CFX Release 12.1.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Running Python Script from Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.