Tagged: 19.2, cfx, fluid-dynamics, General, General - CFX
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
The .cfx file stores mesh transformations generated from previous actions. These mesh transformations aren’t included in the ccl when exported fom CFX-Pre. You can see these transformations when using the following command: cfx5dfile RotationBug.cfx -read-pre-state > test.ccl To see more about this command, type in “cfx5dfile -help” from Tools->Command Line from the CFX Launcher (see attached cfx5dfile.txt). To remove these transformation commands from the .cfx file, you can do the following: 1.) In CFX-Pre, read in in RotationBug.cfx. 2.) Under File->Export, export the entire ccl to a file. Close CFX-Pre 3.) Start a new CFX-Pre session. Go to File->New Case. 4.) Go to File->Import Mesh. Select RotationBug.cfx for the mesh file. 5.) Go to File-Import CCL. Select the CCL that was just exported. Save the .cfx file Mesh rotations should now work as expected.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.