Tagged: 11, General, Mechanical (f. Simulation), structural-mechanics
March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
You can avoid this by saving the analysis before solving or any action that creates a backup. The backup operation is really just a folder rename/move so you can work very efficiently still as long as you save at the correct times. If you re-run an analysis which generates large result files, the old solver files are placed in the backup directory (in case the user would exit without saving). So if you save before solving, the backup directory is wiped out.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
- How to Connect Excel to Workbench
- How can I plot bodies colored by material property in Workbench?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.