April 13, 2023 at 7:32 amSolutionParticipant
Yes it is but there is a known issue caused by changes in the way SolidWorks registers itself. You will a message about not detecting Solidworks in the output log from the CAD Configuration Manager. There is a fix using the attached files 1. Exit SolidWorks. Exit Ansys. 2. In C:Program FilesAnsys Incv211commonfilesCADbinwinx64. Rename the existing Ans.CadInt.CADConfigurationUtility.exe to Ans.CadInt.CADConfigurationUtility.exe.orig 3. Copy the attached Ans.CadInt.CADConfigurationUtility.exe to this location. 4. Copy the attached ComponentSystem.211.dll to this location. 5. Re-run CAD Configuration Manager. Unconfigure the interfaces, then reconfigure. This will be corrected for 2021R2.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?