January 25, 2023 at 7:34 amFAQParticipant
ANSYS Viewer is an interactive 3D image viewer that runs on web browser. Designed specifically for sharing and collaboration, ANSYS Viewer enables you to visualize 3D models created in ANSYS CAE software, even if one do not have ANSYS CAE software installed and it does not need any license. One can use ANSYS Viewer to open SpaceClaim .scdoc, ANSYS Viewer .avz files. One may download the Ansys Viewer installer form below link. https://www.ansys.com/he-il/products/platform/ansys-viewer A demo is available in below link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXAvn-i2Vc4 More detail about Ansys viewer can be found in below link. https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v190/ans_viewer/ans_viewer_help.html
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- How to Connect Excel to Workbench
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- How can I plot bodies colored by material property in Workbench?