Is it possible to specify Job Priority prior to submitting a job to the Remote Solution Manager RSM?
March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
It is not currently possible to specify Job Priority before submit. We are considering such a feature for a future enhancement. There is however an “Alpha” feature that sorts the array of Queues based on alphabetical order, then runs jobs accordingly Example : Create 3 queues with alphabetical names as follows A_HighPriorityQueue B_NormalPriorityQueue – Jobs in this queue will not run until A_HighPriorityQueue has 0 jobs. C_LowPriorityQueue – Jobs in this queue will not run until A_HighPriorityQueue has 0 jobs AND B_NormalPriorityQueue has 0 jobs. No other configuration changes are required.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?