May 25, 2023 at 7:29 amFAQParticipant
Yes it is: -> Select “Preferences” from Project tree menu (usually on the left side of Savant GUI); -> In the “Preferences Properties” panel below set as true “Enable Multi-Threaded Computation” option; -> Select the maximum number of threads. These settings require at least one HPC license.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Are solid losses and eddy losses the same in Maxwell?
- How do I calculate inductance and resistance of a coil in post-processing phase?
- Cloud Computing from Electronics Desktop
- How I can export an equivalent circuit of a Q3D model?
- How to perform a material sweep?
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Motor Design Based on Electromagnetic and CFD Coupling
- Electric Motor Design Using Ansys Motor-CAD – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part I
- EM_FAQ: How Maxwell computes the surface and volume force density?
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part V