April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
A limiter (clipping) of the variable range can be applied for an additional variable by adding the arguments “Component Bounds Flag” and “Component Lower Bounds” or “Component Upper Bounds” to the CCL definition of the additional variable: LIBRARY: ADDITIONAL VARIABLE: myAV Option = Definition Component Bounds Flag = Yes Component Lower Bounds = 0.0 [ ] END END The above CCL example applies a lower limit of zero, while there is no upper limit applied. You can either copy the above lines into a text file (myAVlimited.ccl), edit it as needed, and pass it to the solver with the solver argument -ccl myAVlimited.ccl, or you right-click on the definition of the additional variable in CFX-Pre, choose “Edit in Command Editor” and paste and edit the required additional lines there. Although these settings are not visible in the GUI (except in the command editor), they will remain in the CCL even if you edit the additional variable definition in the GUI.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?