Is it possible to increase the number and/or the dimension of mesh elements on the surface of a specific object in HFSS?
Tagged: 19.2, Electromagnetics & Electronics, General, hfss, Length Based, Mesh Operations, Model, modeler
May 25, 2023 at 7:29 amFAQParticipant
Yes, it is. The number and/or the dimension of mesh elements on a surface can be modified using a mesh operation on a selected object: -> Select an object; -> Right mouse click -> Assign Mesh Operation -> On Selection -> Length Based -> Check “Restrict Length of Elements” option and set the maximum length of elements; -> Check “Restrict the Maximum Number of Elements”
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part IV
- Merging a Breakout Board with a PCB in ANSYS SIwave – ECAD Part X
- Installing ANSYS ECAD Integrations for 3rd Party Layout Tools – ECAD Part II
- Importing ODB++ and R, L, Cs into ANSYS – ECAD XI
- Comparing Layer Stackups of Zuken and ANSYS – ECAD XVII
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Cut Out Sub-design – Simulation and Post Processing
- ANSYS HFSS: Mitigating RF Desense — Part 2
- Altium Designer to ANSYS SIwave via ODB++ – ECAD Part VIII
- ANSYS HFSS: Creating 3D Components
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Model from a Cadence Board File
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.