June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
There is no specific button in the graphical user interface available. But the formatting and the number of digits after the decimal point can be changed in the Command Editor. With the Right Mouse Button on the Table in the Outline, Edit the command editor. For example: TABLE: Table 1 Export Table Only = True …… TABLE CELLS: A1 = “=areaAve(T)@Default Domain Default”, False, False, False, Left, True, 0, Font Name, 1|1, %.5f, True, ffffff, 000000, True END END The formatting of the table cell is given in this case by %.5f and will result in a value with fixed decimal notation with 5 digits after the decimal point. If the scientific notation is preferred, please use %.5e, to get the scientific notation with 5 digits after the decimal point. When saving the table, the values can be exported into .txt or .csv file with the formatting specified.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?