March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
In Fluent solver and Fluent meshing, the command /file/set-tui-version “XX.X” allows you to hide any new TUI prompt that was added in a future release, and revert to the arguments of the release specified with the command – the command cannot be used to revert back to a version prior to 18.1 – the command itself is available from version 18.2 onward – if some commands were removed in the later release, the command will not address them, they must be addressed manually The command should be invoked prior to reading the journal file or added on top of the journal file. It is added automatically to a journal file as soon as a recording is started. You can find additional information to create a journal file in the documentation : https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v193/flu_ug/tgd_user_file_journal.html
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?