June 5, 2023 at 7:06 amFAQParticipant
The process of certifying Creo 4.0 for R18.0 is nearly complete. The plug-in works, but we’ve determined there may be some installation configuration issues, but not for all machines. Below are the specifics with recommended work-around. Issue 1: Installer does not recognize Creo 4.0 as a valid CAD install. Workaround: Choose “Perform configuration at a later time”, and then use CAD Configuration Manager to setup the plug-in after installation is complete. Issue 2: CAD Configuration Manager fails. Workaround: Perform manual configuration by following the steps in Help section 9.1.5, Creo Parametric Configuration: Add an entry into your config.pro file like this: PROTKDAT E:Program FilesANSYSDevANSYS Incv180aisolCADIntegrationProEProEPagesconfigWBPlugInPE.dat Create a WBPlugInPE.dat file identical to the example provided in help. Create an environment variable PROE_START_CMD180 which points to the bat file used to launch Creo, typically this is C:Program FilesPTCCreo 4.0F000Parametricbinparametric.bat. We are only declaring support for 18.0, but I would expect the behavior to be incidental in 17.x – it should work with the same install/configure considerations.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?