Tagged: ansys, Control Systems, Designing Embedded Systems, Embedded Software, Embedded Systems, Embedded Systems Programming, Esterel Technologies, Model-based Systems Engineering, Safety Critical Applications, Safety Critical Software, SCADE, SCADE Project, SCADE tutorial, Software Testing, Test Automation
June 3, 2022 at 1:43 pmWatch & LearnParticipant
In this video I will present you the ANSYS SCADE Suite tool, the model-based development environment for safety critical applications, based on the Scade formalism. The Scade formalism supports the software design activity with a formally-defined description language. It ensures completeness and non-ambiguity of critical software designs based on data flow block diagrams and state machines.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How to Verify a Model on Host with SCADE Test? (Part 4 of 6)
- How to Generate Code with SCADE Display (Part 6 of 6)
- Interface Generic Types – Design a Median with ANSYS SCADE (Part 2 of 6)
- ANSYS SCADE – Cabin Pressure Control System – The SCADE Model-Based Approach (Part 2 of 5)
- ANSYS SCADE – Map Iterator – Comparison Function: C and SCADE Methods Comparison (Part 4 of 4)
- Introduction to ANSYS SCADE System (Part 1 of 3)
- Introduction to Model-Based Design with SCADE Display (Part 1 of 6)
- The ANSYS SCADE System Configurator (Part 3 of 3)
- ANSYS SCADE – Cabin Pressure Control System – Where to use SCADE in your project? (Part 5 of 5)
- How to Connect a Graphical Panel to a SCADE Display Model with SCADE Suite (Part 5 of 6)