Intel MPI fails during Fluent start-up for some machines running on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP1. BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES PID #### RUNNING AT host2 EXIT CODE: 11 CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
This is a known limitation of Intel MPI with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP1. It appears as the following in the KIL doc: ————————————————- This is a known Intel MPI issue with no known solution and is indicated when a message like the following is printed in the console before the Hostname table. BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES PID #### RUNNING AT host2 EXIT CODE: 11 CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES Workaround: Use openmpi using the following flag: -mpi=openmpi ————————————————-
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
- Importing Zuken into ANSYS
- License Reporting in ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS License Manager: Configuring Firewall Exceptions on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.