Installation Errors out with “SCClient.exe – Bad Image” or an error about c:WindowsSYSTEM32MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll, or Failed to install Prerequisite.
March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
Some early releases of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 redistributables had a bug from Microsoft. Microsoft has corrected this in the current releases. You may hit this issue if you have the Microsoft VC++ 2017 redistributable installed but not the 2015 version. To allow the installer to continue, please uninstall the Microsoft VC++ 2017 redistributables from Add/Remove Programs. Then rerun the Ansys Installer. Lastly, reinstall the current Microsoft VC++ 2017 redistributable from the Microsoft website.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?