In RSM Configuration 19.1, when “Submit host” is set to an alias (which can be resolved to correct IP address on both client and server) of a remote Linux machine running RSM Launcher 19.1 service, RSM job may fail with below error after input files are uploaded: Submit Failed Credentials not cached for desination: XXXX XXXX is the “Name” of HPC Configuration in HPC Resource tab in RSM Configuration 19.1 on client.
April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
Change the “Submit host” from an alias to the real hostname or IP address (accessible from client) of the remote Linux running RSM Launcher 19.1 service. It seems RSM 19.0 and prior releases don’t have such issue (alias can work).
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?