In Fluent Launcher 19.x, 2019R1 and 2019R2 (may also in 18.x and prior versions) on Windows, “User Remote Linux Nodes” and “User Job Scheduler” are enabled, and everything is properly configured in all tabs, including General Options, Remote, Parallel Settings, Scheduler set to LSF and specified available queue name and Environment. When “Working Directory” in “General Options” tab is set to a Windows path contains space(s), for example C:TEMP TEMP, Fluent Console prints below message indicates a LSF job ID XXXX is submitted. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “allotted-master-compute-node-hostname” (lnamd64). Job
is submitted to queue . After a few minutes, Fluent Console prints below error: Check your network connections and remote shell configuration. If you are on a slow network or running through a scheduler like lsf or sge, you may choose to wait. Type Ctrl-C to interrupt. When running bjobs -l XXXX on LSF job submission host, it shows job completed . User can do nothing but press Ctrl+C to exit Fluent.
March 17, 2023 at 1:11 pmFAQParticipant
Please see Solution # 2023277 attached to this solution.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.