In ANSYS Workbench 10 SP1, crashes or unpredictable behavior occur when resuming or meshing large models with more than 4GB of memory.
March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
Microsoft has issued Update 912812, which will correct the large memory access problem encountered with Release 10.0 Service Pack 1 on Windows XP Professional x64. To update your machine: Â· Use the Windows Update service (Start Menu > Windows Update) or Â· Go to the Microsoft Download Center (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads) and select the KB912812 Cumulative Update for Internet Explorer for Windows XP x64 Edition (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c278fe3e-620a-4bbc-868b-ca2d9eff7ac3&DisplayLang=en). Large models would be approximately 30 million nodes or higher, depending on the type of elements you are using. Larger models that use lower-order elements may work.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.