July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
This video demonstrates how to handle passive components in ANSYS SIwave and ANSYS HFSS 3D Layout. Properties of passive components for both the breakout and main printed circuit boards translated from Altium Designer to SIwave via ODB++ are imported simultaneously. There are many methods to import properties of the passive components. The video demonstrates the best and the most efficient method. You will also learn how to import the main printed circuit board to ANSYS HFSS 3D Layout and modify the values of the resistors, inductors, and capacitors. Finally, you will learn how to open the same printed circuit board in ANSYS SpaceClaim. ANSYS Electronics software is the premier, integrated solution for electromagnetic field, circuit, systems and multiphysics simulation and analysis.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part IV
- Merging a Breakout Board with a PCB in ANSYS SIwave – ECAD Part X
- Installing ANSYS ECAD Integrations for 3rd Party Layout Tools – ECAD Part II
- Importing ODB++ and R, L, Cs into ANSYS – ECAD XI
- Comparing Layer Stackups of Zuken and ANSYS – ECAD XVII
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Cut Out Sub-design – Simulation and Post Processing
- ANSYS HFSS: Mitigating RF Desense — Part 2
- Altium Designer to ANSYS SIwave via ODB++ – ECAD Part VIII
- ANSYS HFSS: Creating 3D Components
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Model from a Cadence Board File
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.