Tagged: AEDB, Allegro, ANF, ansys, Ansys Neutral File format, ansys-electronics, ansys-mechanical, BRD, Cadence, CLICKWRAP, cut out, ECAD, Electrical CAD, electromagnetics suite, hfss, HFSS 3D Layout, MCM, Mentor Graphics, package, plane extents, polygon, printed circuit board, Pulsonix, q3d-extractor, Sigrity, SIP, siwave, spaceclaim, sub design, third party layout tools, Triad License Server, Windowsx64, Xilinx
July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
This video shows how to clip a region of interest from a board and export the cut out to an ANF file. The ANF file is imported to SpaceClaim. The .BRD file is also imported in SpaceClaim using the layer geometry mode and the layout topology mode. Another easy way to import the .BRD, .MCM or a .SiP file is to simply drag and drop the file to SpaceClaim. ANSYS SIwave is a specialized design platform for power integrity, signal integrity and EMI analysis of electronic packages and PCBs.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Merging a Breakout Board with a PCB in ANSYS SIwave – ECAD Part X
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part IV
- Comparing Layer Stackups of Zuken and ANSYS – ECAD XVII
- Importing ODB++ and R, L, Cs into ANSYS – ECAD XI
- Installing ANSYS ECAD Integrations for 3rd Party Layout Tools – ECAD Part II
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Cut Out Sub-design – Simulation and Post Processing
- ANSYS HFSS: Creating 3D Components
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Model from a Cadence Board File
- Altium Designer to ANSYS SIwave via ODB++ – ECAD Part VIII
- ANSYS HFSS: Mitigating RF Desense — Part 2