If SpaceClaim and DesignModeler are not available, can I use command object inside Mechanical to add cross section to line bodies?
June 6, 2022 at 10:33 amFAQParticipant
No, the beam geometry (line bodies) can only be added by DM/SCDM or simply importing third party model into ‘Geometry’ cell of the analysis system. Command object in Mechanical can replace/revise the original definition of line body and the cross section information, but initial definition is processed from the ‘Geometry’ cell.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Skewness in ANSYS Meshing
- ANSYS Workbench: Decomposition and Hex Meshing – Part II
- What is hard/soft behavior in ANSYS Meshing?
- How to reverse surface normal in SpaceClaim?
- ANSYS Workbench: Decomposition and Hex Meshing – Part I
- ANSYS ICEM CFD: Swept Multizone Meshing
- What is meaning of message: One or more objects may have lost some scoping attachments during the geometry update.
- How can I create a 2D section from a 3D model in SpaceClaim ?
- ANSYS ICEM CFD: Blocking Improvement Using Edge Parameters and Vertex Alignment
- ANSYS ICEM CFD: ANSYS Workbench Integration with Replay Control