Tagged: 2019 R1, fluid-dynamics, fluids, General, icem-cfd, Tetra/Prism
April 13, 2023 at 7:32 amSolutionParticipant
Bad mesh projections can happen when the mesh element sizes are large in comparison with the scale of the geometry. Reducing the Edge Criterion may can solve the problem It may also be necessary to manually adjust the mesh sizing so that small features can be captured fully. These adjustments will generally ensure that mesh is correctly projected on edges/surfaces. If you are creating a hex mesh, make sure that you split the edges of blocks correctly and assign them to respective curves. If a curve spans only part of a block edge, the mes will fold. Faces with high curvature may require manual projection of block face to underlying surfaces.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.