ICEM issues a message “Note that the executable “prism_v10.exe” (for option “Use prism V10”) needs to be obtained from the ANSYS customer portal and copied to “C:/Program Files/ANSYS Inc/v180/icemcfd/win64_amd/icemcfd” Is this out-of-date? I can’t find the .exe on the customer portal.
June 5, 2023 at 7:06 amFAQParticipant
Prism V 10 exists in releases up to V17.2 in C:Program FilesANSYS Incv172icemcfdwin64_amdicemcfd If you need it, you can copy it from an older version and move it into place, since it is unchanged, release to release. Prism V 10 is deprecated for most users, unless you are trying to reproduce a mesh that dated back to the ICEM V 10 release.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?