I want to do a silent uninstall of ANSYS Products 11.0 on several machines so that I can then install ANSYS products 11.0 SP1. Can you help?
March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
The method you should use for the silent uninstall of the ANSYS Products 11.0 is as follows: 1) From a Command Prompt window or on the Start > Run menu type:
setup.exe /r /f1 â€C:Uninstall.issâ€ where is the full path to the setup.exe file for ANSYS Products 11.0. In the GUI that opens select the Remove option and continue on with the uninstall. 2) Copy the C:Uninstall.iss file from the first machine to another machine where you would like to uninstall ANSYS (into the C: directory) and run the following command. setup.exe /s /f1 “C: Uninstall.ISS” /f2 “C: Uninstall.log” This will uninstall ANSYS and return a log file named â€œUninstall.logâ€ The procedure for doing a silent install of ANSYS Products 11.0 SP1 is given in the ANSYS Inc Installation Guide for Windows which you can find on our Customer Portal (http://www.ansys.com/customerportal/) under Product Information > Product Documentation.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.