I use User Fortran Libraries in CFX. When I run my case in serial or local parallel mode, everything runs fine. However, when I run the case in distributed parallel mode, I get the following error message: ERROR #001100279 has occurred in subroutine ErrAction. Message: One or more user routines could not be loaded by a slave partition. Ensure the library is accessible by all hosts. What does this mean and why does this happen?
June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
This can happen when you use relative paths for the User Fortran Shared Libraries (relative to the *.dir run directory). If a compute node in shared parallel mode runs only slave processes, it is not guaranteed that a relative path ends up in the same location as on the compute node running the master process or the serial computation. Therefore, you must use absolute paths for the Shared Libraries instead of relative paths to avoid this error.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?