January 25, 2023 at 7:34 amFAQParticipant
Description of issue: ========== I received a Visual Fortran run-time error on unit 6, file CONOUT$ Intel(r) Visual Fortran run-time error ————————— forrtl: severe (38): error during write, unit 6, file CONOUT$ Image PC Routine Line Source libifcoremd.dll 00000000041431F8 Unknown Unknown Unknown libifcoremd.dll 000000000413C789 Unknown Unknown Unknown libifcoremd.dll 0000000004128583 Unknown Unknown Unknown libifcoremd.dll 0000000004097317 Unknown Unknown Unknown libifcoremd.dll 0000000004096BC1 Unknown Unknown Unknown libifcoremd.dll 00000000041020FD Unknown Unknown Unknown ANSYS.exe 000000014163A29B Unknown Unknown Unknown ANSYS.exe 0000000140C1ACCB Unknown Unknown Unknown ANSYS.exe 00000001405B4559 Unknown Unknown Unknown ANSYS.exe 0000000140209372 Unknown Unknown Unknown ANSYS.exe 00000001401F0CDB Unknown Unknown Unknown ANSYS.exe 000000014001E01A Unknown Unknown Unknown ANSYS.exe 000000014000A3AE Unknown Unknown Unknown ANSYS.exe 00000001400041ED Unknown Unknown Unknown ANSYS.exe 00000001458ADD23 Unknown Unknown Unknown kernel32.dll 000000007704652D Unknown Unknown Unknown ntdll.dll 000000007727C521 Unknown Unknown Unknown Resolution: ========== This error could be disk space or possibly antivirus software that places a lock on a file that Mechanical APDL is trying to write to. CONOUT is the console window and unit 6 is where standard out is sending the normal program output. Check your disk space on the drive where your solver working directory resides to ensure that you have enough free disk space. Also, try disabling the antivirus software to see if that is the cause.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The LS-DYNA equivalent of *MODEL_CHANGE card (in ABAQUS). Which keywords can be used to introduce(activate)/delete(deactivate) elements in the middle of a calculation (at user-specific time/load steps).
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- How to deal with “”Problem terminated — energy error too large””?”
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- How do I request ANSYS Mechanical to use more number of cores for solution?
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- Please explain the difference between Point Mass and Distributed Mass.