I have Microsoft Excel locally installed but I don’t see the Microsoft Office Excel tab available under Component systems in Workbench Window.
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
Please follow the steps below to identify what might be wrong: •Verify if the Excel folder exists in the installation directory at C:Program FilesANSYS Incv2xxAddinsMSExcel with all subfolders and dlls exists. •On the main workbench window please ensure that the Microsoft Office Excel icon is activated by going to View>Toolbox Customization and Please enable the visibility of Microsoft Office Excel Component by checking the box next to it. If any of the above is not as per expectation, reinstall Excel and it should work. If the problem still persists reinstalling Ansys might be helpful.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?