I have an assembly with several components and would like to save each component as a separate STEP file in a specific directory using SpaceClaim.
Tagged: batch, converter, spaceclaim, step
June 6, 2022 at 10:33 amFAQParticipant
Select all components in the structure tree, right click – Source – Convert to external. This will save every component as a separate SpaceClaim file in same folder where assembly file is saved. Next, batch converter can be used to convert a group of such files in one format to another. This converter is located in the install directory of SpaceClaim and called converter.exe.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Skewness in ANSYS Meshing
- ANSYS Workbench: Decomposition and Hex Meshing – Part II
- What is meaning of message: One or more objects may have lost some scoping attachments during the geometry update.
- What is hard/soft behavior in ANSYS Meshing?
- ANSYS Workbench: Decomposition and Hex Meshing – Part I
- How can I create a 2D section from a 3D model in SpaceClaim ?
- How to Fix the Error: “Mesh Exporter does not Support Overlapping Geometry in Named Selections”?
- ANSYS ICEM CFD: ANSYS Workbench Integration with Replay Control
- ANSYS ICEM CFD: Swept Multizone Meshing
- Why my 2D mesh is appearing as a 3D mesh with a thickness of one cell in Workbench Meshing?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.